About Chaim David GreenbergFor 50 years our staff at Chaim David Greenberg has been buying and selling top quality coins and gold from and to customers throughout Brooklyn, NY and nationwide.
When you come to us to buy or sell, you can rest assured that we will provide you with the best price available for the item(s) you’re interested in. We have cash that is readily available. We have always believed in providing honest service with every transaction.
Free appraisals are available, by appointment only. Contact us today for more information.
Didn’t get what you expectedPaid transportation is available to our headquarters or we are able to come to you when necessary. Call for details.
when selling your merchandise!?
Have overgraded coins or currency
Contact us now and
---------------------------------------------------------------Shipping Instructions Via the United States Postal Service:
1. Please include a packing or inventory list with your merchandise. Be sure to include name, mailing address, day time & work mailing phone number and e-mail address.
2. Pack your items securely in a box or padded mailer. Rattling coins are a giant red flag to potential thieves. Also loose items get damaged. Use plenty of package materials and stuffing to insure that your coins and collectibles arrive safely.
3. Place reinforced shipping tape over the staples on the padded mailer.
4. Secure the outside of your box with reinforced filament tape just to be sure that the box doesn't open in transit. After reinforcing with filament tape you then apply brown paper tape over all box edge seams. You also completely wrap the box in brown paper tape for registered mail. If you do not have the special tape just bring it to the post office and the clerk will provide it for you.
5. Once you have your merchandise securely packaged and addressed take it to your local post office. Have an estimated value because the postal worker will need to know how much to insure the package for. They can help you fill out the appropriate forms and supply you with the correct postage.
6. We suggest using only registered and insured us mail to ship your merchandise. It is the safest most effective way to ship anything of value.
Registered and insured mail is kept from other mail under lock and key at all times and must be signed for every step of the way. We have shipped and received thousands of packages this way without loss. For heavier packages, the U.S.P.S. offers a flat rate priority box which will accommodate up to 70lbs all for a standard flat rate.
7. Address the package and use a label and on registered mail do not use a label as the post office will not accept it.
8. Insure your packages accordingly. For packages over $1000 in value we recommend registered mail. Packages can be insured up to $25,000.